Today is the day of the 2nd Leg match of Azkals vs. Kuwait. So here are some reminders I got from hellyeah-azkals:
DON’TS—-As in DO NOOOT EVERRRR! :)
- Do not bring any of the following:
- Do not wear anything skimpy or what we’d like to call “dangkal shorts” because the seats might be a little hot if you’re sitting at the bleachers and you’re not in the grand stand. Well you can actually wear them but beware of unwanted tanlines.
- Do not bring a big bag and those waist bags that people use when they collect money. It’s not allowed and it is a commonly-committed fashion crime.
- Don’t be late! Be sure to be there at least half an hour before. It’s a plus because the players arrive early too…if you know what I mean. :))
- Don’t be too loud. Be considerate of the people around you. But be energetic. though! :))
- Do not trust people who tell you they’re selling tickets during game day in front of Rizal Stadium. They might just overprice you and the tickets might be fake.
DO’S AND YES PLEASE!
- Do check if you have your tickets before you leave home and go to Rizal.
- Do expect heavy traffic because from what we know, they’re closing down some streets and it will slow down the traffic flow.
- Do make sure of where you can park your cars. You can park at Harrison Plaza, which is right in front of Rizal or find a nearer or farther place so you won’t be caught up with the activities.
- Do be early because the activities from the Kaholeros actually starts at 8AM.
- Do bring little face towels or handkerchiefs or little paper fans so you have something to battle the heat. The towels will come in handy as your cover for your seats if it becomes too hot.
- Do try to bring extra money for foods and drinks and Azkals merchandise and you never know where you’ll end up after the game :)
- Do wear comfy clothes. We got a question asking us what comfy clothes to wear that’ll make you look cute at the same time. :)) Tank tops and Azkals shirt plus shorts will do! :) Confidence is the key!
- Do cheer loud and proud!
If we missed some stuff, don’t be afraid to tell us okay? That’s what we can remember for now.
hellyeah-azkals also have some additional reminders:
- DO bring a raincoat. I do not believe that the typhoon is leaving the country tomorrow. :))
- DO bring extra money. It’s for food an your Azkals souvenirs or your hellyeah-azkals shirts *winks*
- DO wear white. It is encouraged.
- DO bring extra clothes and a plastic bag. If it rains, you might wanna change and you might wanna keep your things dry so put it in the big ass plastic bag.
- DO wear comfy clothes. Dresses aren’t recommended.
- DO wear sneakers. It’ll help. Trust us.
- Do wear minimal make-up. Kapag umulan, magiging Niagara falls ang mascara niyo. I’ve seen it. Not pretty.
- DON’T bring an umbrella. It’s prohibited.
- DON’T forget your tickets!
- DON’T buy tickets from scalpers.
- DON’T buy food outside. It is prohibited. You can buy from the stores inside.
- DON’T forget to message us your number. Let’s meet up. :))
- DON’T even try to bring a laser point. Let’s be the bigger (wo)man here.
Again these reminders are from hellyeah-azkals Follow them! Admin J and Y are awesome! :)